It aims to encourage positive practices in the practice of protecting and reforming the environment by developing pioneering and replicable models that address cases mistreatment of the environment and stop environmental degradation. It includes work in the following areas:
- Involving the beneficiaries through their various organizations in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of environmental reform projects implemented in their areas.
- Expanding the preparation and implementation of environmental reform projects in elementary schools and residential areas.
- Encouraging popular participation in the field of environmental reform by implementing joint projects with local capital.
- Supporting the implementation of projects for planting tree belts and national forests in different regions.
- Circulating an environmental reform model for areas affected by drought and desertification.
- Preparing and promoting environmental, service, industrial and agricultural reform projects.
- Developing local communities and encouraging community management of natural resources.